August 17, 2023

Supremely Awesome

Today, I'm using the Supremely Awesome stamp set to create this card to share with you. I adore this pizza guy! My friend brought this card to our demo meeting a few weekends ago, and it's one of the cards everyone made on Monday night.


There is a lot of color on this pizza delivery man, but he reminds me of the classic Pizza Hut logo from my childhood days. Who wouldn't want him delivering a piping-hot pizza?


Stamps: Supremely Awesome
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Delightfully Eclectic
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Real Red Combo Pack, Basic Black Combo Pack, 
Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, Old Olive Combo Pack, 
Gray Granite Combo Pack, Bronze & Ivory Combo Pack,
Accessories:  Classic Matte Dots, Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another day . . . another dentist appointment this afternoon.  I hope this is the last one until November!!  At least it is late afternoons I have all day to be able to finish up some projects and also hopefully get some of my swaps done for next week!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: