August 10, 2023

So Sincere

Today, I am sharing a card that I received at Susie's Demo meeting on Saturday. It is one of the ones she swapped that day.  It uses a stamp set called "So Sincere" from the Holiday Mini Catalog, which is a sneak peek.


I've been enjoying using the Double Oval Punch recently! It's easy to use and creates a great layered effect. The Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper also makes it simple to mix and match different patterns.  You need to be sure and get some!!


Stamps: So Sincere (Sneak peek at Holiday catalog)
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Crushed Curry, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Delightfully Eclectic
Ink: Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Double Oval Punch, Ribbon Duo Combo Pack, 
2023-2025 In Color Dots, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Hopefully, I am going to my final dental appointment this afternoon. It's in the middle of the day, so I'm not sure how much I'll get done around it. I need to cut some cardstock and start planning for Monday night's Make-It-Monday. We'll see.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: