August 9, 2023

Inked & Tiled

Today I have used the Countryside Corners Dies to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards I received as a swap at Suite Demo Days and is also one of this week's Cards in the Mail.


Several different sized die cut shapes, a sentiment, and an embellishment and you are done!!  


Stamps: Inked & Tiled
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Basic White. Sequins, 
Designer Series Paper: Gold Celebrations Specialty Paper, Bright & Beautiful
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Countryside Corners Dies, Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder, 
Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I wasn't able to post anything yesterday due to my allergies and sinus issues. However, I went to the doctor, got some effective medication, and took a 3-hour nap, which made me feel a lot better today. I am optimistic that I can accomplish some tasks this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: