August 14, 2023

Inked & Tiled

Today, I used Gorgeously Made Dies to create this card for you. It's a fall card made without new Holiday Catalog products. This card was part of the shoebox swap I took to Susie's last weekend. I'm happy with how it turned out!


I was initially hesitant about die-cutting the leaves and vines, but I was pleasantly surprised at how easily they cut. Additionally, I often forget about the torn paper technique, which I love the look of and should use more frequently.


Stamps: Inked & Tiled
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Inked Botanicals
en of three different cards so IInk: Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Gorgeously Made Dies, Ombre Matte Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is cut, stuffed, gathered, and sitting by the door waiting to be loaded into the vehicle for Make-It-Monday tonight.  I am hoping to get a head start on three swaps I am participating in next week when I head to Las Vegas for a demo event.  I only have to make ten of three different cards so I think I should be good!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: