August 23, 2023

Today I am sharing one of the cards we made at Suite Demo Days back in June.  This is also one of this week's Cards in the Mail.


There is no stamping on the outside of this versatile card, making it suitable for any occasion. I keep several in my stash for customization as needed.


Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Moody Mauve, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Earthen Elegance
Accessories:  Earthen Texture Dies, Basics 3D Embossing Folders, 2023-2025 In Color Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Swaps . . . started, not finished!  Laundry . . . started, not finished!  Pack . . . not started, not finished!  Cut cardstock for Make-It-Monday . . . not started, not finished! Cut cardstock and stuff envelopes for Cards in the Mail this week . . . started, not finished!  As you can see, my to-do list is quite long for today!!  I can only hope I get it all accomplished before I go to bed.  Who knows what time that will be!  I only know that Susie is picking me up shortly after eight tomorrow morning so everything had better be done by then!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: