August 16, 2023

Layering Leaves

Today I have used the Layering Leaves stamp set along with one of the new brown tones, Pecan Pie, to make this card to share with you.


I started by making a mask with the 2 3/8" Circle Punch and a Post-It-Note.  I used a small Blending Brush and Soft Sea Foam Ink to fill in the circle lightly on the small piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.  I added the sentiment and leaves using the Pecan Pie Ink.  I then adhered that to a piece of Pecan Pie cardstock and then onto the card base to make a z-fold card.


Stamps: Layering Leaves
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Pecan Pie, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Pecan Pie
Accessories:  2 3/8" Circle punch, Blending Brushes, Brushed Metallic Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

I think yesterday has to be among the unusual . . . I went shopping and did not buy anything other than a head of lettuce, some coffee creamer, and a box of Suddenly Salad.  I guess it just balances out all of the other times I have gone shopping and came home with a ton of stuff!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: