August 4, 2023

Darling Details

Today I am sharing another one of this week's cards in that mail and one that I saw on my friend, Susie's, site.


At first, I didn't think I'd ever use this pattern from the Designer Series Paper pack. But now, it's become my favorite out of all the papers. It's so stunning that there's no need for any additional embellishments on the card. The paper does all the work beautifully!


Stamps: Darling Details
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Granny Apple Green, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Masterfully Made
Ink: Berry Burst
Accessories: Painted Texture 3D Folder, Double Oval Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . a day with nothing on the agenda other than finishing up my swaps for a demo event I am going to tomorrow.  Yesterday I ended up stamping with a friend in the morning and then going out to lunch and to do a little back-to-school shopping with her.  No, I am not going back to school, but it is still fun to do back-to-school shopping!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: