August 12, 2023

Special Project

I absolutely love when people ask me to make custom cards.  Stampin' Up! usually has a sentiment for everything but this year I used my friendly laptop to make a sentiment to put on these cards. These cards . . . 400 of them to be exact . . . were made and delivered when I visited Hanna and Shayra a couple of weeks ago.  They (their church) want to write a card to EVERY ADM employee and give them to them during the "Back to School Breakfast" they hold to form deeper relationships and show support from New Hope Church.  This is the fifth year I have made cards for them to give.


This has always been one of my favorite quotes and I thought it was perfect for the cards this year.  I was thrilled when Hanna sent me what she thought should go on them.  Finding two hundred yards of black ribbon the right size was probably the hardest part of completing this job.


When I started this project five years ago they only gave cards to the teaching staff.  Last year they decided that not just the teachers need these cards but every ADM staff member and also school employees that attend New Hope but work in different districts.  Four hundred cards is a lot but it is easy because that sentiment is very near and dear to my heart . . . it takes every school employee to make sure children are successful!!  Here are my four hundred cards waiting for delivery . . . twelve stacks of twenty-five cards each!!


Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Basic White
Accessories:  Give It a Whirl Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, 
Basics Embossing Folders, 2 3/8" Circle Punch,
Stampin' Dimensionals

The first successful day of my garage sale was yesterday and hoping for another one today.  I have some other projects that I should finish up between shoppers!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: