August 2, 2023

Layering Leaves

Today I have used another piece of the Fresh As a Daisy Designer Series Paper to make this card to share with you.  This is one of this week's Cards in the Mail and also one I saw on my friend, Susie's, site.


The small panels of this piece of designer series paper surely do make card-making easy.  As you can see there are several cool ones to choose from.  And you can make a second card because there are two pieces of this paper in each package.


Wild Wheat is one of the In Colors that I thought looked pretty sick when I first saw it but the more I see it and pair it with other colors it is growing on me.  It certainly is a great addition to the fall colors we already have!!


Stamps:  Layering Leaves
Cardstock: Wild Wheat, Early Espresso, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Fresh As a Daisy
Ink:  Early Espresso 
Accessories:  Basics 3D Embossing Folder,  EmbDoble Oval Punch, 
Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Wild Wheat 3/8" Textured Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to head to Adel again to deliver 400 cards to Hanna.  I finished them up late last night.  I think we may have a Girls' Day with Shayra since all the boys are at Bible School this week.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: