August 11, 2023

Circle Sayings

Today I am sharing another card that I made at Suite Demo Days in June.  This is also one of the cards in this week's cards in the Mail.


Although it's difficult to discern in the photo, the designer paper has been embossed with the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder, creating the illusion that the flowers on the paper are growing on a brick wall.


Stamps: Circle Sayings
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Pretty Peacock, Fresh Freesia, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Masterfully Made
Ink: Berry Burst
Accessories:  Nested Essentials Dies, Gorgeously Made Dies, 
Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder, Adhesive-Backed Sequins Trio, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I need to finish setting up for my second garage/kitchen sale.  I don't think it will take that long but I need to get to it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: