Are You Ready to GET Ready for Christmas??

Christmas will be here before we know it and now is the time to get ready.  This is one of the cards everybody will be making Monday night at the Christmas in July (One Month Late) Stamp camp.  This will be the only stamp camp I have this year that is totally devoted to Christmas.  I am planning on having a 30 card Christmas card class in September and November.

Stamps:  Sassy Salutations,  Tags 4 You
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Label bracket Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels


I got the wedding invitations delivered yesterday.  I think she really liked them.  I can't wait for her to mail them out so I can share the pictures with you!!

I have a big order of stamps coming in this afternoon, so I can finish organizing my stamp room.  It has a lot of organizational supplies in it!!

Enjoy the weather we are having and have a great day!!

No comments: