Truly Grateful

Today's card is all made with the materials from one of the kits in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  Demonstrator friend, Dawn Klein, brought the supplies to make this card at our meeting on Saturday.  I love the birch bark ribbon, which here is used as a layer on the card.  It is even more beautiful in person!!


Stamps:  Truly Grateful
Cardstock:  Pool Party, very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit, Naturals Designer Buttons

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to run errands in Iowa City.  I truly will feel like I am playing hooky because this will be the first time I have gone anywhere other than the doctor, since school has started.  I got some more peaches yesterday. Since they were so good last time, we decided we wanted some to freeze.  There is no Fruit Fresh to be had here so will have to go to Iowa City.

Hopefully I will find a little time to stamp this afternoon.

Have a great day!!

No comments: