Smile!!

Late start for me this morning!!  For the first time in 53 years I am not having a first day of school.  I am doing a lot of smiling!!!


Stamps:  Happy Day
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White,
Eastern Elegance DSP
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 7/8" Circle Punch, 11/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Basic Pearl Jewels, Coastal Cabana 3/8" Ruffles Stretch Trim


We got Hanna all moved in yesterday but it was a LONG day!!  I got home last night a little after 9:00.  She was lucky enough to get a cart to help move stuff this year and her dorm has an elevator so those were both very good and helpful things.  She will be there a little over a week before her roommate moves in. Because she is student teaching she had to go early. The rest of the students can't move in until August 26th.

I met with a former student this morning to see about having some patio landscaping done.  Now that I am home, I want to be able to sit outside and enjoy things.  After almost 25 years it is time to replace the railroad ties that have seen better days.

I plan to spend the rest of my day in my stamping room, getting ready for the downline/sideline meeting on Saturday.  

Have a great day!!

No comments: