Simply Happy Birthday

Here is another card everyone will get to make tonight at stamp class.  It uses the hostess set, Simply Sketched.......probably one of my favorite hostess sets of all time!!

Stamps:  Simply Sketched
Cardstock:  Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink:  Perfect Plum and Old Olive Markers, Basic Black Ink
Accessories:  Ovals Collections Framelits, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder,  Big Shot

Sorry for no post yesterday.......John and I took off thinking we would go toward Muscatine and get some melons and other produce and hit a couple of antique stores.  Well, we got the produce but there were no antique stores to be found.  We decided to cross the river and go down river along on the Illinois side of the Mississippi.  Following your nose can be a good thing, just make sure you have a full gas tank.  While we didn't run out of gas I was a little nervous as we were on a lot of back roads and I had no idea where we were.  Very pretty scenery, though.  Only wish I had remembered my camera!!

Today I will be cutting cardstock for tonight and getting things organized.  Stay cool and hope to see you tonight!!

No comments: