Christmas Cheer

Today's card is another one everyone will be making Monday night at stamp class.  I am a sucker for snowflakes so of course this set was one of the first things that caught my eye as I was looking through the Holiday Mini catalog.

Stamps:  Christmas Messages, Festive Flurry
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Winter Frost DSP Stack
Ink:  Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Festive Flurry Framelit Dies, Deco Labels Collection Framelit Dies,
Argyle Embossing Folder, Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals
Yesterday I had the unique (at least to me) experience of stamping with several women from the International Women's study group from the University of Iowa.  We had a great time and I think they all enjoyed themselves. Card making and scrapbooking are pretty universal hobbies regardless of our language or origin.






I have one more big job to do on my list of things I wanted to get done this summer....and I plan to tackle that today.  I am going through my bookshelves and sorting books that I want to donate to either the Library or Goodwill.  

See you Monday night at stamp class.

No comments: