Thank You...You're the Best

Good Morning...today's card is one that is going to my oldest daughter and her husband.  They truly are the best...last night they came over and helped us trim our trees and pull some weeds/thingees.....that John and I couldn't have possibly done by ourselves.  I told Jason that I wouldn't post pictures on Facebook, but I didn't say anything about not posting on my blog and telling the world how great they are!!

Stamps:  Hello, Lovely
Cardstock:  Crisp cantaloupe, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Soho Subway DSP
Ink:  Cantaloupe Crisp, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Alphabet Press Embossing Folder, Lace Tea Doilies, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch,
Basic Pearl Jewels

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to stamp with some ladies...most of whom have never stamped before.  We are making three pretty easy cards.   I hope they love cardmaking as much as I do!!

No comments: