For You

I think it would be safe to say that my taste in cards has certainly changes since I have been stamping with Hanna.  She has opened my eyes and I can appreciate a whole new style of cards.  This is one of those cards, which we took a picture of on the display boards this summer and which we will be making Monday night at stamp class.  


Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge,  Chalk Talk
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, Big Shot, 1 1/4" Circle Punch,
Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Tea Lace Doilies 

Peach crisp is calling my name again today as I am making another couple of batches.....one to take to Hanna tomorrow and another one to take to the Central Office at school along with this card.  I hope to get the other peaches frozen this afternoon as well.

The errand running in Iowa City yesterday went well, but I must admit that I kept looking over my shoulder hoping I didn't see anyone I knew.  I am sure it will get easier as time goes on!!

Well...better get to work before it gets any hotter.

Have a great day!!



No comments: