Lacy Thank you

Today's card is another one we took a picture of on the convention boards.  I love the color combination in this card.  


Stamps:  Hello Doily, Lacy and Lovely
Cardstock:  Raspberry Ripple, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Crumb Cake 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Yesterday was a very productive day......we had a former student come and give us a bid on some landscaping we would like to have done around our back patio, I stamped quite a bit, and then John and I went to Stringtown to get a half bushel of peaches.  A good day for the first actual day of retirement....when I got to stay home and every one else went back to work.  I joked that I worked so hard at retiring that we had to go out for supper last night.

Hanna had an awesome first day of student teaching and was  thrilled that she got to design all of the bulletin boards in the classroom.  That is right up her alley.

Today I am planning on getting all of my swaps ready for tomorrow.

Have a great day!!

No comments: