Christmas Cheer

Wow...I am getting a late start this morning.  Hanna and I were gone all day yesterday, shopping and getting things she needs to move into her dorm room and be ready for student teaching.  We capped off the night with stamping with a large group of ladies at Godfather's Pizza last night.  Needless to say I am not moving very fast this morning.   Today will be another day of packing and sorting and getting her stuff ready to go. We take her to Pella tomorrow.

This is one of the cards that everybody got to make last night.  I love the unusual color combinations that are in the Winter Frost Designer Series Paper. 


Stamps:  Festive Flurry, Christmas Messages
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Whisper White, Winter Frost DSP Stack
Ink:  Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Deco LAbel Collection Framelits, Festive Flurry Framelit Dies,
Argyle Embossing Folder,  Big Shot, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimesnsionals

I suppose I really should get started on all the laundry that has to be done by tomorrow.

Have a great day!!

No comments: