It's All About the Candy

We had an absolutely wonderful time yesterday sharing, laughing, and stamping in Sigourney.  I came home with so many wonderful ideas, I am not sure I could hold enough events to use all of them...but I am sure going to try.

Here is the shoebox swap that I took for everyone to make.  Kristee, one of my stamping friends who comes to Iowa City events, shared a layout in a magazine similar to this one, last Monday night.  Hanna and I decided it would look great with the Halloween Washi Tape.




Stamps:  Halloween Hello
Cardstock:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Black Stazon, Punpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight Markers
Accessories:  Witches" Brew Designer Washi Tape,  Gingham Garden Washi Tape

Today is going to be a relaxing day.  John is fishing and I have a few errands to run, but other than that I may just sit outside and read all day.

Have a great day!

No comments: