Oh, Hello!!

Yesterday was an extremely busy day.........cleaning out a kitchen closet that has not seen the light of day in many years!!!  However....it has reiterated one thing for me...I am glad we live in a house that has no stairs.  The ladder was not kind to my knees!!!  Today is going to be much less strenuous.  I, mean really....how strenuous is lifting a stamp!!!

I just love this Oh, Hello stamp set and the colors in the Epic Day DSP.

Stamps:  Oh Hello
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Epic Day This and That DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  Oval Collection Framelits, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Magnetic Platform, Big Shot, Linen Thread, Epic Day This and That Washi Tape

As soon as I am done posting this John and I are going to make a run to Iowa City to pick up his new glasses we ordered last week and a few other things and then I am coming home and hibernating in my stamp room!!

Have a great day!!

No comments: