Santa's List

Today I am lucky enough to get to spend it with stamping friends in Sigourney.  My friend Susie, has graciously adopted me into her downline meetings.  They are so beneficial and I learn so much from her.  I wish she was my upline!!!

Here is one of the cards I am taking for the swaps today.   I had the basic idea of what I wanted to do and with color help from my husband, this is the finished card.  I really love the way it turned out.



Stamps:  More Merry Messages, Santa's List
Cardstock:  Chocolate Chipe, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White,  Season of Style DSP Stack
Ink:  Gumball Green, Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Accessories:  3" Circle Die, Big Shot, Tea Lace Doilies, Stampin' Sponges,
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,  Basic Pearl Jewels

I can't believe how nice the weather has been and today promises to be the same.  Enjoy your day, whatever you choose to do!!