Never Too Much Happy!!


How true this is...You can never have too much happy and it is a choice!!  Today's card is very simple, but one that has a great message.


Stamps:  Yippee Skippee
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits,
Chevron Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Gingham Garden Washi Tape,




As soon as I am done posting this I am loading up the car and heading to Pella to take Hanna some things.  She wanted to know if I could make her a pan of peach crisp that she could take to the teacher's lounge on Monday to thank them for being so inviting and helpful during her first week of student teaching.  She also left some things at home that I will be taking to her.  Since it is freshmen move-in day at Pella we decided to go on to Des Moines for the day and do a little shopping.  I asked my other daughter last night if she wanted to go along and of course who could turn down retail therapy!! So like I say...you can never have too much happy!!

Have a great day!

No comments: