Gratitude

I certainly hope that everyone is surviving the heat!! It was very warm at Godfather's last night and we had a big group, but I think everyone had a good time.  This is one of the cards everyone got to make.  I love the color combinations in the Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper.


Stamps:  Magnificent Maple, Harvest of Thanks
Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla,
Sweater Weather DSP
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Window Collection Framelits, Bitty Banner Framelits, Big Shot,
2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, Stampin'  Dimensionals

I am taking a break from stamping to day and meeting a friend for lunch and then I think I will freeze the peaches that are left.   Like I told someone last night...I am really enjoying this retirement thing!!

Have a great day and stay cool!! 

No comments: