Happy Anniversary, Bob and Jeanie!

Two very special people I know are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary today.....Happy Anniversary Bob and Jeanie.  While I don't want to show you the card I made for them until they receive it, this celebrate card tells it all.  They are celebrating with their family this weekend.  I know they will have an awesome time!! 

Stamps:  Simply Stars
Cardstock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink:  White Craft Ink, Real Red Marker, Night of Navy Marker
Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool. White Baker's Twine

Hanna came home from her summer job as a camp counselor last night.  We now have three days to get her ready to go back to Central and start her student teaching.  I have a feeling it will be three days filled with sorting, packing and maybe throw in a little shopping. It's hard for me to believe she is starting her last semester as a college student.  Where does the time go??

Have a great day!

No comments: