By The Tide

Today's card comes from our shoebox swap last Saturday. I'm sorry, but I can't remember who brought the supplies for this card...I need to do a better job of remembering that.  I am really partial to this set, because I used it along with By The Seashore for everything in my classroom last year.


Stamps:  By The Tide
Cardstock:  Midnight Muse, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Extra Large Oval Punch,
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I had planned to spend today (the first day of school for the kids) in my stamping room, but as usual plans are subject to change.  I will be taking John to the doctor because he has some type of really bad eye infection going on.  The good news is that I don't have to divide my time between school and doctor visits!!! Schedules can be very flexible from here on out...my rose-colored glasses tip for the day....be flexible!!

Have a great day!

No comments: