Washi Tape Trick or Treat

Gorgeous Grunge and Washi Tape....what a great combination!!  I love the way this Halloween card turned out...and so simple to do as well!! 


Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Tags 4You
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie Basic Gray
Accessories:  Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape,  Label Bracket Punch, Stampin Dimensionals

Yesterday I met a friend for lunch.....it seemed so weird to be doing something social on a school day!! I will have to try it again next week.

After I get the rest of my peaches frozen this morning I am going to work on getting all of my bookwork done.  It seems like I haven't done any of it since I went to convention in July....and then it just keeps piling up!!

My daughter, Julie, is picking me up and we are going shopping at the outlet mall in Williamsburg after she gets off work.....it will be a hot day for shopping that is for sure.

Keep cool and have a great day!!

No comments: