August 25, 2015

Among The Branches

Here is another sneak peak at some upcoming products in the Holiday Catalog. The Softly Falling Embossing Folder is perfect for this time of year.  And the Into The Woods Designer Series Paper is to die for.  We saw a video at convention about how this paper was designed and made and it was quite interesting.  Of course living with an artist made it doubly interesting for me.



This is one of the cards I took as a shoebox swap last Saturday.  I still have a couple more to show you this week.


Stamps:  Among the Branches
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White,
Into The Woods Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Tangelo Twist
Accessories:  Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Banner Framelits,
 Circles Collection Framelits, Big Shot, 
2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is my volunteer day at Hospice.  After picking up a few groceries which I still haven't done since we got back from vacation, I plan to come home and rest.  I started reading last night about 10:00 PM after I got home from Make-It-Monday, which was a mistake, and finished my book about 1:30.  This is one tired gal this morning.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: