August 20, 2015

 Awesomely Artistic


Check out another Awesomely Artistic card from the display boards.


This is such a simple card and could be used for any occasion!!  And it takes hardly any supplies at all!!


Stamps:  Awesomely Artistic
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stampin' Sponges, Glue Dots

I think I must be actually getting caught up on my rest from vacation.  I even spent a little time in my stamp room yesterday . . . putting new stamp sets together that came while I was gone and getting the rest of the cards made up from the stamp night I had right before we left.  Today I have some errands to run in Iowa City this morning, some stamp orders to deliver, and then I plan to come home and work on my swaps for the stamping meeting I am going to on Saturday.  I have my ideas all in my head, I just need to get them done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: