August 24, 2015

Garden In Bloom

Garden in Bloom was another must have when I got back from convention. Even though I have a lot of other flower sets, this one was calling my name.



This is one of the cards everyone will get to make if they are stamping with me this week.  It uses the masking technique which is really very easy!!


Stamps:  Garden In Bloom
Cardstock:  Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink:  Black Stazon, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestone Jewels

Everything is basically ready for Make-It-Monday tonight which is a good thing because I have spent a lot of time this morning looking at everyone's first day of school pictures on Facebook and reminiscing about many of my own first days of school.  I loved teaching but I love where I am in my life right now!!  

To all of my teacher friends I wish you a great school year!!!  You are changing the future!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: