August 23, 2015

Sneak Peak---Wonderland

Are you ready for a sneak peak at a great new Christmas set in the Holiday catalog!!  Well here it is . . . Wonderland!!



I received a swap using this layout and flowers at convention and knew right away that it would be awesome with this set and these pine trees.  There are a lot of other new products in this card as well . . . a great new embossing folder and new rhinestone embellishments!!



Stamps:  Wonderland
Cardstock:  Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Iced Rhinestone Embellishments, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin Dimensionals

This was the card I took to the stamping meeting yesterday.  We had a great time stamping the day away.  I stayed later with Susie and made an awesome witch's hat that I will post later in the week.  I am so excited about the new holiday catalog and cannot wait to share it all with you.  It is awesome!!!

Today I need to get card stock cut and things ready for Make-It-Monday tomorrow night.  I have all of my ideas ready . . . just need to round everything up!!  Hope to see you there!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: