August 5, 2015

Definitely Dahlia

Here is one of the cards that I got as a swap last week and that everyone got to make last night at Make-It-Monday.




I would never have thought to combine these two colors, but I do like the results.


Stamps:  Definitely Dahlia, Best Thoughts
Cardstock:  Wisteria Wonder, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Envelope Punch Board (for rounding corners) Basic Rhinestone Jewels


Today I have all day to play with some of my preorder stuff from the Holiday catalog.  One of the perks of going to convention was the ability to have a pre-pre-order and my box arrived the other day.  It was filled with lots of goodies!!  I can't wait to see what all I can create!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: