August 7, 2015

Vintage Leaves

Last night at technique club we worked with distressed leaves for want of a better name to call them.  I think the ladies really liked them.


Normally I don't grunge stuff up, but this card just seemed to call for it.


Stamps:  Vintage Leaves
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
Ink:  Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Delightful Dijon, 
Accessories:  Hello You Thinlits, Leaflits Framelits, 
Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 
Tea Lace Doilies, Stamping Sponges, 
Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Hopefully today I will get all of my laundry done and get everything packed in anticipation of our trip to Maine.  I think I have everything ready to be gone.  I guess what doesn't get done, doesn't get done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: