August 6, 2015

One Big Meaning

Thank you cards are something I always like to have on hand and these are so easy to make!!  I seem to be on a butterfly kick lately, as I know I have shown many cards with butterflies.


This is another card that every one stamping this week got to make.  It is also like a card I got as a swap last month, although there was no name on it.


Stamps:  One Big Meaning
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, 
2014-2016 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Memento Black Ink
Accessories:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, 
Bitty Butterfly Punch, Glue Dots


I am looking forward to technique/stamp club tonight.  I am really excited about the cards and techniques we are doing tonight.  I hope the club members are as excited as I am.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: