August 2, 2015

July Paper Pumpkin

I finally got around to getting my stamp table cleaned off and was able to put together my July Paper pumpkin cards.  


I think they turned out really cute!!


One of the things I love the best about Paper Pumpkin is that everything you need is right in this little orange box!!




And the best news . . . right now the monthly subscription to Paper Pumpkin is on sale for all new Paper Pumpkin customers!!

If you've never tired Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time-get 50% off your first two months.   Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months!  After that,  keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).  It's easy to sign up at this website:

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/signup

Just be sure you select me as your demonstrator.  

Check back tomorrow and I will have a couple of other samples of cards I made with this month's kit.  

I actually managed to get everything planned and cut for tomorrow night's Make-It-Monday, too.  Once I got in my room I was on a roll, so decided to go with it while I was there.  Today I am going to finish up getting ready and then work on some things I put on the back burner to get ready for convention.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!  

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: