August 14, 2015

Watercolor Wings

Here I am again with another butterfly card off of the display boards.


I love the colors in this one!!  I haven't made any blue butterflies myself but they are really pretty!!


Stamps:  Watercolor Wings
Cardstock:  Pacific Point, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Pacific Point
Accessories:  Bold Butterfly Framelits, Greetings Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday we had an absolutely awesome day.  We had the opportunity to go sailing again!!






This is such a once in a lifetime experience and we have been lucky enough to be able to do it twice.  What a great way to spend you anniversary!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: