August 8, 2015

By The Tide

As soon as I saw this swap card I knew I wanted to make several to take with me to Maine for thank you cards.


I changed up the colors so Mr. Lobster would look like one of the boiled lobsters we hope to eat while we are out there.  I think I made a couple dozen of these to take with me.


Stamps:  By The Tide
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Watermelon Wonder, 
Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Soft Suede, Watermelon Wonder
Accessories:  Boho Chic Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

Hopefully by the time you read this we are well on our way to Maine.  I will try to post each day but am not exactly sure of our schedule, so it could be any time.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: