August 3, 2015

July Paper Pumpkin

As promised here are a couple more cards made with this month's Paper Pumpkin.  Once again Pinterest was a wealth of inspiration.



The only thing I added to these cards that was not in the kit was a  quarter sheet of Early Espresso cardstock.



I wish I could keep these kits around until I am traveling or something and take them with me, but I am always anxious to get them put together so they don't sit around for long!!







I got a sneak peak at the next couple of month's kits when I was at convention and they are CUTE!!!

And the best news . . . right now the monthly subscription to Paper Pumpkin is on sale for all new Paper Pumpkin customers! 

If you've never tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time-get 50% off your first two months.  Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off for the first two months!  After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).  It's easy to sign up at this website:

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/signup

Just be sure you select me as your demonstrator.


Everything is ready to go for tonight's Make-It-Monday.  We will be making some really cute cards that I got as swaps at convention.  I hope you can join me!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!





No comments: