August 13, 2015

Vintage Leaves

Here is another card that was on the display boards.  I loved the combination of the leaves and the wording from Wild About Flowers



I can tell that Vintage Leaves is going to get a workout this fall.  It is fabulous!!!


Stamps:  Vintage Leaves, Wild About Flowers
Cardstock:  Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizazz, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Leaflits Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

While our accommodations are not as awesome as last year, they are still pretty cool.  This year we rented a small two bedroom cabin from the same people.


It has a little kitchenette.


Part of the fun of going on vacation for me is eating out so I doubt we will be making many meals here!!  And besides . . . the seafood is awesome!!

Add caption

One of the bedrooms has two queen size beds and the other one has one queen size bed.



There is a little screened in porch, although it has been a little too chilly for me to use that!!





And this is the view off of the porch.



It is a great little place and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: