August 10, 2015

Hello Life

Here I am again with another butterfly card from the display boards!!


I really needed Hanna with me to make sure I got a variety of stamp sets in my photos.  Although in my defense, there were a ton of butterfly cards at convention this year.


Stamps:  Hello Life, Watercolor Wings
Cardstock:   Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Memento Black, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon
Accessories:  Butterfly Thinlits, Big Shot, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Glue Dots

We have made it to Maine!!  We had no difficulty in getting here and our cabin is quite cute and quaint.  Today we are going in search of lighthouses!!!

Every day is a gift!!  Make them most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: