August 28, 2015

Cottage Greetings

When showing my stampers the swaps that I got at convention this card was one they all want to make . . . just the way it was!!


So that is exactly what we did after I ordered the Cottage Greeting stamp set.


Stamps:  Cottage Greetings
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Delightful Dijon, Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Archival Basic Black Ink (new in Holiday Catalog)
Accessories:  Butterflies Thinlits, Cottage Wall Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Glue Dots

Yesterday, lunch with my friends extended into the afternoon . . . I arrived home just in time to fix supper.  Even though we see each other quite often it is so much fun to just sit and visit the day away.  Last night I planned what cards and projects to showcase at the worksop I am doing tomorrow afternoon.  Today after I get my hair cut I hope to get everything cut and gathered up so I can be ready to go over my list in the morning to be sure I haven't forgotten anything.  Since today is going to be a rainy day, it will be a good one to stay in and stamp!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift yo have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: