August 27, 2015

Flurry of Wishes


Here is another sneak peak at a new stamp set in the Holiday Catalog.  I was lucky enough to be the first prize patrol at convention and this is the set I won!!  They must have known that I love snowflakes!!


This was also another one of the shoebox swaps I took to our demonstrator meeting last Saturday.


Stamps:  Flurry Of Wishes, Festival Of Trees
Cardstock:  Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Tip Top Taupe
Accessories:  Tree Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a day on the go constantly and today isn't going to be much different.   I am meeting a couple of friends for lunch in Washington and it seems like we sit and visit all afternoon after eating.  I am hoping to come home and do a little stamping as I have a workshop to get ready for on Saturday.  I have done many classes but haven't done an actual worksop for quite a while.  I hope I don't forget anything!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gifts you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: