August 1, 2015

From Land To Sea

This card on the display board so reminded me of my upcoming trip to Maine that I just had to take a picture of it.  I thought how cool it would be to make up a bunch of these and then give them to people as thank you cards while we were there.



Only problem is that when I got home to look at my stamp sets . . . I don't have that set yet!!  Bummer!!!  Guess it will be on  my next order!!


Stamps:  From Land To Sea
Cardstock:  Tip Top Taupe, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, 
Typeset Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Black Stazon, Cherry Cobbler Marker, Tip Top Taupe
Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler Thick Baker's Twine, Glue Dots

I still am not making very good progress on my stamping room or any stamping for that matter!!  Today has to be the day as I have three events coming up this week that I have to prepare for.  Hopefully it will happen!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: