August 30, 2015

Witch's Hat Decor Kit

Isn't this the most adorable witch's hat???  And so easy to make as well.  I made mine last weekend in about 90 minutes!!


This is a kit that is in the holiday catalog and will be available on September 1st.  Had I not seen it at convention, I probably wouldn't have even given it a second glance, but it is definitely worth a second and even a third glance.  I can't wait to put out my Halloween decorations and have this be at the center of my table.

There are even some left over pieces after finishing that I used to make Halloween cards.  

Wouldn't you like to make one too??   Well, you are in luck because you can!!


Join me September 21st at Carlos O'Kelly's at 5:00 (or there abouts) for a fun evening of Mexican food and crafting.  For $30 you will receive the supplies to make one hat centerpiece and five Halloween cards.  You will use my stamp set and inks and special adhesive.  All you need to do is bring regular adhesive and your appetite.  This is a bargain to be sure . . . if you bought all of the supplies to make this yourself here is a cost breakdown:

Kit $22
Stamp Set $26
Adhesive $7
Inks $13
Total:  $68 ( and that is not including tax, shipping, or the 5 extra cards!!)  

RSVP by Thursday, September 3 so I can be sure to have all of the kits we will need!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: