August 26, 2015


Watercolor Words

Here is another card every one stamping this week got to make . . . a simple and easy birthday card that would work for anyone!!



This is another stamp set that was on my must have list after convention.  It goes so well with the Cherry on Top Designer Series paper stack.


Stamps:  Watercolor Words
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, 
Cherry On Top Designer Paper Series Stack
Ink:  Cucumber Crush
Accessories:  Ovals Collections Framelits, Big Shot, 
Triple Banner PunchItty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals


Today is going to be a very busy day!!  I am meeting some other retired teachers for coffee as soon as I am done posting this.  Today is the first day of school in the district we taught in so we thought it would be appropriate to celebrate by meeting for coffee.  I am then going to go to Iowa City to see my brother, sister-in-law, and her mom while her dad has surgery.  Tonight brings stamping at my house for this week's stamp class.  I don't know when I would have found the time to teach today!!  LOL

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: