March 10, 2016

Oh So Sweet

I forgot I hadn't posted this card we made a while back.  This is one that came from my stamping, friend, Susie, when we had our stamping Saturday a while back.


I love the look of the Wink of Stella pen.  It just makes things so sparkly!!


I was in heaven yesterday.  I spent the day stamping while Julie was at her conference.  Somehow it doesn't seem to matter where I am, I can sure mess up a stamping space!!


My day was quite productive, however, because this is what I had done at the end of my stamping time.


Julie has meetings this morning and then we are going to head for home. Laundry and a quick change of suitcase, and I will be on my way to Adel for my trip to Texas with Hanna, her friends,and their mothers.

Every day is a gift . . . make the oct of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: