March 30, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness

I have said it before  but here it is again . . . I will be VERY sorry to see this stamp set go tomorrow!!!



Even though the ice cream cones need to be fussy cut, they are so easy it goes quickly.  I made up several of these so I would have some on hand for when I need them.

 Stamps: Honeycomb Hapiness, Birthday Blooms
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bouquet
Ink: Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Mint Macaron
Accessories: Aquapainter, 
It's My party Enamel Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

This does not happen very often, but there is absolutely nothing on my calendar for today!!!  Since the weather is supposed to be rainy I think it is a good day for John to stay in his painting room and me in my stamping room and create the day away!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: