March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!!!!

Back again with the little chick from Honeycomb Happiness to wish all of you a very Happy Easter!!



I love this little guy . . . he looks like he is really trying to talk to you!!



Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness, Easter Lamb
Cardstock:  Bermyda Bay,  Whisper White
Ink: It's My Party
Accessories: Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon

A book and a nap did not call my name yesterday as we had an unexpected phone call from one of the brothers that we meet out in Maine that he had to make an impromptu trip to Iowa and did we want to meet for pizza and a visit last night.  Of course we said yes, so last night was filled with good friends, good conversation, and good food!!

Today, I am planning on trying to finish up getting everything ready for tomorrow night.  At least this week I already have the cards planned so I am ahead of the game somewhat!!



 Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: