March 22, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness

Maybe like this little chick says if we hang in there this week, the weather will start to act like spring since the calendar says it is spring!!


This is another one of the shoebox cards we made in January.  Unfortunately, I am not sure who brought this one!!




Today is going to be another busy day . . . . it is my volunteer morning at Hospice, running some errands, and then taking my friend Judy to an appointment.  I hope to find some time to stamp some when I get home later this afternoon.  I think I am finally caught up on my sleep and rest from my travels.  I woke up bright and early this morning before my alarm clock so that is usually a pretty good indicator!!




 Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: