March 4, 2016

Best Thoughts

The second technique we used last night is called Smackdown.  It is making background paper virtually like the name implies . . .  smacking down the stamp randomly to make a design.


I tend to use sound effects when stamping and was doing so last night as I was demonstrating and the ladies were kind of laughing with me.  There happened to be some former students at the restaurant and I told them the ladies were making fun of my teaching techniques and we all got a good laugh out of that!!


Stamps:  Best Thoughts
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo, Old Olive, Black Stazon, Crushed Curry Marker
Accessories:  AquaPainters, Pool Party Glitter Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I am taking a friend to an appointment in Iowa City, coming home and gathering my stuff up for the craft show tomorrow, and then John and I are attending a visitation for a friend and neighbor that passed away the other day.  I will probably pack the car in the morning because the craft show doesn't start until 10:00 AM.  That is great because of the starting time and the fact that it is relatively local . . . . I won't have to leave at the crack of dawn!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: